Friday, September 9, 2011

911 Truth Seekers

At first, I was shocked at seeing the huge, commercial airliner hit the tower. I was driving a load of steel to Miami that day, or actually resting from picking up my load the night before. My wife woke me up by turning on the TV set, and there it was, smoke pouring out of WTC #1. Then, "There goes another one!" as the second plane struck. Or so we thought. I saw Michael Moore's documentary ridiculing then President Bush's reaction to the news and thought it was funny.

I borrowed a DVD from a friend, can't recall the title, but it was one of those DVDs you get when you buy a new TV/sound system that shows off the capabilities of your new system. There were building demolitions, and someone made the comment, "Looks like the World Trade Center". Hmm. So I started looking around on the internet and found all these conspiracy theories on the internet saying it was all a hoax. I became a 911 Truth Seeker.

It's not that I decided it can't be true. I don't trust this government, but my first reaction is like so many others, how could a cover up this large be accomplished without somebody talking? Tonight I stumbled into an article I find amazing. And then the comment from one of its viewers.


Request for Due Diligence to Editorial Board of Veterans Today:
Please achieve positive identification of all objects in the following photograph …
I saved the picture and zoomed on it a couple times, trying to figure out what this guy was trying to tell us. I didn't know what I was looking at. So I decided to check out his link:
I read the Executive Summary, and halfway through I believed this guy was a 911 debunker and that  maybe someone has done some hardcore research that I can use to put this thing to rest, for myself of course. But if you can believe this report to be legitimate, it's quite the opposite.
"Nevertheless, coupled with other, secondary evidence
of which I am aware, some of it admittedly circumstantial,
we have informed the U.S. Coast Guard of our conclusions
that an unmanned, remotely controlled A-3 Skywarrior
hit the Pentagon, immediately after an air-to-ground ("AGM")
missile was launched from under the port wing, in order to
soften an entrance hole for the A-3's main fuselage."

This seems incredible. I feel like I'm being bullshitted, but at the same time it's like the feeling I had when I saw that plane run into the side of WTC #2. I just couldn't believe it. So does anyone have an opinion about this? Is this real, or am I just another sucker?

No comments:

Post a Comment